Cleaning, hygiene, maintenance and premises support services
Cleaning – Covers all of your cleaning needs, including window cleaning. Cost of the package will include the eco-friendly cleaning products used by our staff and all admin fees.
Hygiene Services include
- Management of sanitary bins
- Management of nappy bins
- Urinal care
- Air care
- For an additional cost you can opt for free, on loan toilet roll and soap dispensers with the toilet roll and soap supplied (at a discounted rate) and dispensers filled by Cormack
Maintenance – Supports and manages failure and breakage in a range of systems, fittings and equipment, minimising levels of disruption for your staff and customers.
- We deal with minor repairs and breakdowns as well as more serious problems requiring qualified engineers
- We operate a three day turn around policy. Whatever the problem, we will either diagnose and fix it within three days or we’ll diagnose it and let you know within three days if a longer time frame is required (if a part needs to be ordered, for instance)
- We are experienced, efficient, safe and used to working to deadlines
Premises Support – Support services to help you to prolong the life of your premises and your assets, and take the best care of your staff and customers.
- Gas and electricity certificates managed
- 24 hour call out service
- Guaranteed number of hours maintenance support per week, as per your requirements
- Your workplace – a safe and comfortable environment
- Experienced staff, efficient, safe and used to working to deadlines
Other supplies and products, from printer ink to teabags, are available at a discounted price as part of this package.
You will be given a detailed checklist to show exactly what cleaning and supplies we have promised to provide you with.
n.b. All Cormack services can be purchased individually, however, purchasing a package gives access to the discounted rates.